Monday, July 20, 2009

Savannah and beyond

Here we are in Myrtle Beach - and here I am on the computer at 2am!!!  This time change is killing me - I can't get used to it being so late - and I do not like losing hours!  I need all the time I can get on this crazy trip.

We slept in Jacksonville, FL last night and then drove to Savannah - which I loved.  But let's just say the kids didn't share my love for Savannah!  Seth was ok, but the other two were debilitated from the heat/humidity!  You have to walk a lot in Savannah, so they were out of commission pretty quick.  Oh well, at least Seth is my little southerner - and he loves seafood!!!

I gotta sleep - will try to blog more in the next few days, but it's gonna be CRAZY!!!

Posted pics on facebook - 
later!

No comments:

Post a Comment